- Formulated for skin types pre-conditioned to retinol treatments*
- Improves elasticity and works effectively to visibly reduce acne scars
- Enhances skin tone, texture, and resiliency
- Diminishes appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 1 fl oz bottle
Those with skin sensitivities should start out using a retinol product only once or twice a week; slowly increase the frequency of use, as tolerated. If you have ultra-sensitive skin, you may want to begin by applying a retinol product after moisturizing to avoid irritation.
* If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, avoid products containing retinoids (including retinol), salicylic acid (BHA), and hydroquinone. Always discuss the use of any prescription or over-the-counter medications with your healthcare provider beforehand.
Your Custom Beauty
Average rating: 0 reviews
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.